CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi! I have decided to upgrade to High Sierra. I have an ssd drive so I would like to know if there is any issue to no upgrade to the new APFS system.

BTW I have another SSD disk with windows over a NFTS partition, do I have to unplug that disk?

hi! I have decided to upgrade to High Sierra. I have an ssd drive so I would like to know if there is any issue to no upgrade to the new APFS system.

BTW I have another SSD disk with windows over a NFTS partition, do I have to unplug that disk?
Most common problem is slow boot other than that everything works. No you do not have to unplug it.

Ideally you could test your SSD for boot times and general performance before doing anything more lasting.

I find that my system is slower since I updated. Double click on a file and there's a latency. I wonder if it's a temporary thing, like, everything being reindexed or something, but it's been a few days now.

My NVME2 SSD is slower w/ APFS. Not by a ton, but enough to keep it @ HFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back