Contribute
Register

Is there any place we can sell parts that are for hackintoshes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Reason I ask, is because I have the GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard, which I've owned for a couple months, and Newegg will no longer let me return it. So I'm just trying to see what my options are? Is eBay basically the best bet? I'd hate to sell it on there since most people will think it's just an ordinary motherboard, when in fact you can do a Hackintosh build with this one.

Thanks!

Reason I ask, is because I have the GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard, which I've owned for a couple months, and Newegg will no longer let me return it. So I'm just trying to see what my options are? Is eBay basically the best bet? I'd hate to sell it on there since most people will think it's just an ordinary motherboard, when in fact you can do a Hackintosh build with this one.

Thanks!

The fact is, it *is* just an ordinary motherboard, that happens to be Hackintosh-friendly. However, if you mention that in your eBay ad, it will most likely get taken down. Go ahead and list it on eBay (probably your best bet), but don't mention Hackintosh, those who are looking for Hackintosh-friendly parts will know, and your ad will still be available to those who aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back