<< Solved >> Is there a way I can make this wireless driver work for macOS HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus :X455LJ
CPU
i5-5200
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500 2047MB / NVIDIA GeForce 920M (1366 x 768)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was able to use this driver as a wireless interface but now I lost the driver installation so I had to come back here and ask you all again sorry for the trouble

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 47
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

I have been using another wireless adapter but I want to change it so yea.And I’m trying to get hdmi working using CloverHDMI but I can’t get anything working. Am I suppose to enable something?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 48
I was able to use this driver as a wireless interface but now I lost the driver installation so I had to come back here and ask you all again sorry for the trouble

USB WiFi not recommended.
See FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
I have been using another wireless adapter but I want to change it so yea.And I’m trying to get hdmi working using CloverHDMI but I can’t get anything working. Am I suppose to enable something?

Audio info also in FAQ (either patched AppleHDA or AppleALC).

@RehabMan I do not want to take out my computer piece by piece to just change my wifi driver is there a way to use this USB wireless driver though please help me

@RehabMan I do not want to take out my computer piece by piece to just change my wifi driver is there a way to use this USB wireless driver though please help me

Replacing the WiFi hardware is easy.
USB WiFi not recommended.

Then are you able to send me a tutorial so that I know what to do and not break my laptop instead

And are you able to recommend me a wifi hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back