Contribute
Register

Is OSXWifi.com reputable for a Bluetooth/Wifi card BCM94360CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Towards the end of last year I ordered 2 of these cards from OSXWIFI.com and paid through my neck via PayPal. When weeks after order and payment the cards were still not delivered I lodged a complaint with PayPal. The outcome was that today I received a full refund because the company was indifferent to me as well as PayPal in assisting to resolve delivery problems. Beware of that company.
Please supply the link again where in the end in China you finally bought your card. I cannot find the link in your sig.
Thanks a lot.
PM sent.

Cheers

Can you send me a PM as well? I've been looking at this card on osxwifi.com, but now I'm second guessing it. Also, do you know if it works in Sierra?
Yes, it works OOB.

Your settings do not allow me to send you a PM

I can vouch for it working - just built my first Hack with one of these cards in my PC. Right at the start of the Sierra install I was prompted to pair with my Mac Bluetooth keyboard which then worked perfectly for the installation :)

I'd love to see which card you're recommending as well. I'm building a new CustoMac, and really need bluetooth that works OOB as well.

I'd love to see which card you're recommending as well. I'm building a new CustoMac, and really need bluetooth that works OOB as well.
Ask Clipper99 nicely and he will send you a PM. I bought 2 of the Fermi cards through
AliExpress and they indeed work OOB.
WiFi - including hotspot
Handoff - bothways
Bluetooth - everywhere, Sierra, Windows, Clover bootmenu as well as bios.
The build quality of the cards is excellent to say the least.
Good luck with your CustoMac.

I sent it back for a refund as I couldn't get it to work OOB as advertised. I ordered a replacement from China (I wasn't at all happy with the response time from OSXWifi) and it works perfectly. See my sig for a link to the card.

Good luck!
I am having the same issue. The product ID from my system report is not matching the product ID specs from the OSXWIFI website for bluetooth, and my bluetooth is not working. Since they have not responded to my emails either I am going to send it back. Can you share which card you ordered as a replacement? Thanks in advance!

Yes, it works OOB.

Your settings do not allow me to send you a PM

I can't send you a PM because I don't have enough posts. Any chance you can just post the link or is that against the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back