Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all. First of all congratulations to the web.

I would like to ask a basic question with respect to the installation of Lion. I have 4 hard drives, but I would like to make a dual boot with win7 and lion. I read that need to create a usb, but I do not have Mac or Hackintosh. And the question is: Is it possible to create the boot USB from a PC?

Thanks in advance

If you want to use the UniBeast method from this site you will need access to a Mac/Hack to create the UniBeast USB Stick.

Alternately, you can use the iBoot + Multibeast method to install Snow Leopard. For this you need the Snow Leopard "Retail" Disc and the iBoot disc. You can use a windows machine to burn the iBoot disc. After you get Snow Leopard installed you can then use your machine to purchase Lion from the App Store and create a UniBeast USB Stick, or use xMove to install Lion.

Thank you for your answer. Now one last question. If I have the appstore image (*. dmg) and use the tool dmg2img to pass to a format that can be recorded from windows. Could I use that dvd to install MAC Lion?

There is some database kext for graphics card, intel chipset, and more ... I downloaded kext motherboard from this page.

Edit: post mod for adjusting forum rules.

Great, if you have the App Store image then you must have access to a Mac.

Please see the Forum Rules

Specifically items #4 and #12

Im sorry, i have modified below post.

My macbook is dead, for that reason i need install Mac os in pc. I havent piraty software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back