Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H87-HD3
CPU
i3-4130
Graphics
GT 730
Hi guys! I am absolute beginner on this, and I want to try build my first hackintosh. But, first of all, I want to know is there any chance to install Mojave on my PC with configuration below.

CPU : Intel Core i3-4130
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-H87-HD3
RAM : 8GB DDR3
Graphic : Nvidia GT 730

Hi guys! I am absolute beginner on this, and I want to try build my first hackintosh. But, first of all, I want to know is there any chance to install Mojave on my PC with configuration below.

CPU : Intel Core i3-4130
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-H87-HD3
RAM : 8GB DDR3
Graphic : Nvidia GT 730
System is fine, but Video is not compatible with Mojave. No drivers for Nvidia yet

@m3222656,
You might be compatible with Mojave. IIRC, the GT 730 card is natively supported and is Metal compatible unless it uses GDR5 (?) memory.

@m3222656,
You might be compatible with Mojave. IIRC, the GT 730 card is natively supported and is Metal compatible unless it uses GDR5 (?) memory.
Thanks for reply. I installed Mojave step by step by installation guide. Everything was fine until I want to make sure Mojave is a bootable and no need to USB drive. So I restarted system. But, after I restarted in Apple logo screen when to loading bar reach in half system keep restarting!
So Ii plugged the USB in again and booted from installed drive but nothing change and system keep restarting in middle of loading bar in Apple logo screen.

Sorry for my bad English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back