Motherboard
ASUS ROG Z370-E GAMING
CPU
Intel Core i7 8700k
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Long time lurker, but I'm finally pulling the trigger to Hackintosh my PC. I recently upgraded it and was wondering if I was capable of Hackintosh-ing my PC. I remember I originally did set out to purchase my Parts revolving around a "high-end tier" hackintosh build but I ended up scrapping it and going with my own parts.

Can I hackintosh? I would love for anyone to point me in the right direction to figure out if my parts are capable and if it's worth my dual booting both Windows 10 and Hackintosh.

PC Specification:

• Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 8700k
  • RAM: G.SKILL TridenZ 32 GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 (3000MHz)
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970

I might be upgrading my GPU to a GeFORCE GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB as my friend is passing it down to me.

Thank you.

Yes, you can hackintosh this system. I have a very similar system that runs macOS great.

Yes, you can hackintosh this system. I have a very similar system that runs macOS great.

Awesome!
Is there anything I need to look out for or I should be worried about?
I hear people have issues in terms of graphics card drivers and what not, is there anything you can recommend?

Awesome!
Is there anything I need to look out for or I should be worried about?
I hear people have issues in terms of graphics card drivers and what not, is there anything you can recommend?

You can check out my Z370-G build thread. Link is in my signature below. Most of the info there should be relevant to you.

You can check out my Z370-G build thread. Link is in my signature below. Most of the info there should be relevant to you.

Awesome! Thanks for the help, I'll give it all a shot tomorrow and keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back