Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
h61h2-MV
CPU
intel i3 3240
Graphics
intel hd-2500
Hello guys,
I love mac's but I couldn't afford them.
So I am trying to install mac OS in my pc but I don't know whether my PC is compatible or not. I fine with any mac version above 10.8.
My hardware:
intel i3-3240 3.4Ghz
intel hd2500
4GB ram
ECS H61h2-MV

Hello guys,
So I am trying to install mac OS in my pc but I don't know whether my PC is compatible or not. I fine with any mac version above 10.8.
My hardware:
intel i3-3240 3.4Ghz
intel hd2500
4GB ram
ECS H61h2-MV
MoBo and CPU are OK for macOSSierra. IntelHD 2500 won't work for Mavericks or later versions of OS X; not sure about ML (OS X 10.8) . You may look for an inexpensive PCIE add-on Video card. Make sure to choose Sierra Compatible PCIE Graphics card. Search the Forum.

Hello guys,
My hardware:
intel i3-3240 3.4Ghz
intel hd2500
4GB ram
ECS H61h2-MV
You could run pretty much anything from Lion To El Capitan if you add a basic gfx card like a GT610. You should be able to find one on Ebay at a reasonable price. If you want Sierra it's best to get a GT710 for compatibility.

is nvidia 8400gs graphic card supports macosx sierra
You could run pretty much anything from Lion To El Capitan if you add a basic gfx card like a GT610. You should be able to find one on Ebay at a reasonable price. If you want Sierra it's best to get a GT710 for compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back