Contribute
Register

is my first build wish list ok for OS X 10.12.6 & dual boot windows 10 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Spectre x360 15-eb0013nf
CPU
intel Core i7-10750H
Graphics
intel UHD Graphics 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
is my first build wish list ok for OS X 10.12.6 & dual boot windows 10 pro 64 bits ?
is it possible to install a dual boot with windows 10 on a hackintosh, after having installed Mac OS X ?
is it the same procedure using Boot Camp ?
which version of Boot Camp can make it ?
here is my build wish list, tell me if I must change something, or if I found interesting harware that should be included in the buyer's guide here :
- motherboard : Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI mini-ITX : are the built in Wifi AC and Bluetooth 4.1 working fine with Mac OS X 10.12.6, or would I need to take another PCIe card to do those functions and which one ?
- CPU : Intel Core i3-7100 : is the cooler provided enough for basic use (no overclocking) ?
- RAM : Crucial 8 GB Kit DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) SR x8 DIMM 288-Pin - CT2K4G4DFS8213 : are they ok with this motherboard and this CPU ?
- HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1 TB ST1000DM010 : how should I partionate it to have dual boot Mac OS + Windows 10 + Data partition ? 3 partitions are ok like that : partition 1 = 200 GB for Mac OS X ; partition 2 = 200 GB for Windows 10 ; partition 3 = the remaining (NTFS) for data being shared by Mac OS X and Windows 10 ?
- Case : Bitfenix Prodigy mini-ITX : is it ok with the rest here ?
- Power : Corsair CS550M 550 Watts Gold + : is it ok for what I have here, and later for an upgrade with a graphic card like Nvidia 1060 GTX ?
- Optical Drive Burner : Asus DRW-24D5MT SATA : is it ok with the rest here and Mac OS X ?
- keyboard and mouse for both Mac OS and Windows : Logitech MK850 Performance Bluetooth : guys, if this is working fine with Mac OS, then you should consider introducing this part in your Buyer's Guide, because it is awesome, no ? look at here :
http://www.logitech.fr/fr-fr/product/mk850-wireless-keyboard-mouse-combo?crid=27
- Display : Asus VP228H 21.5 inch FHD with HDMI and 1.5 Watts Speakers : will it work with Mac OS X ? look at here :
https://www.asus.com/Monitors/VP228H/
Thanks so much.
Where can I find help about how to install a dual boot with Mac OS 10.12.6 and Windows 10 Pro 64 bits with Boot Camp or anything else ?

Last edited:
Where can I find help about how to install a dual boot with Mac OS 10.12.6 and Windows 10 Pro 64 bits with Boot Camp or anything else ?
Search with the term Multi booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back