Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Msi k9 neo
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
And radeon
hi im new here and i want to install High sierra on my system and i wanna know if my system is compatible with all this stuff.
And if its fine, how can i install all this stuff and the most important thing is how i do my BIOS settings.

Thats my Build :

hi im new here and i want to install High sierra on my system and i wanna know if my system is compatible with all this stuff.
And if its fine, how can i install all this stuff and the most important thing is how i do my BIOS settings.

That's my Build :

Your system should be compatible with MacOS High Sierra and older versions all the way back to Mountain Lion (10.8).

However, your graphics card (GTX 660) is going to have graphic glitch problems in High Sierra, as this is a known problem.

I suggest MacOS Sierra (10.12) on your system instead. If you want High Sierra, I suggest you replace your graphics card with a newer graphics card like an AMD RX 560 first.

Please check the Installation Guide for necessary BIOS settings.

ok but i dont know how to set up my bios correctly and if somebody can help me i will be very happy and sorry for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back