Contribute
Register

Is My Build Compatible with a Hackintosh Install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I have been trying to reinstall sierra as you recommended and I keep get the kernel panic reboot.

Here is a screenshot of the message I get. can you possibly tell me what I need to do ?

Attachments

• IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2847.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Okay so i deleted and then reinstalled Sierra like you advise. Oddly this time my SSD simply wouldn't show up on the disk utility during installation, and still doesn't show (I installed the software on my HDD for the time being) Yet I don't mind that at least for now because my old problems are still there.

No Audio, and No GPU on "About This Mac"

As for the MultiBeast set up, I follow your set up from this page
(https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...og-maximus-viii-hero-i7-6700k-gtx-980.197284/)

The boxes i chose were

:ch: Quick Start > UEFI Boot Mode
:ch: Drivers > Network > Intel > IntelMausiEthernet
:ch: Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit (and adds RehabMan's USBInjectAll.kext)
:ch: Bootloaders -> Clover v2.4k r4063 UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM <--- Required if BIOS version is greater than 2202
:ch: (Optional) Customize -> Graphics Configuration -> NVIDIA Web Drivers Boot Flag <--- Required for use of Nvidia drivers
:ch: Build <--- To see your full configuration

I did not pick any of the Audio options because my motherboard manuel tells me to use the "Realtek S1220A" Codec which isn't present on Multibeast, instead I followed your instructions here
(https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/applehda-realtek-audio-guide.234732/#post-1606764)

Yet I still do not have Audio.

As for GPU, I downloaded and installed the Nvidia driver from your website. That did exactly what it did with my last Sierra install, It brings it up under System Information/ Graphics yet not under the "About This Mac" tab.

So whats you advice on fixing GPU and Audio, I am prioritizing GPU at this point at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back