Contribute
Register

Is my build compatible for Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ezisspb. yea good news we got its up and running and the the editor been working on it for some time now, he hade some issues with the 10 gb ether ports, speeds going from around 500 mb/s to around 95 mb/s, something in my gut told me we hade issues with the Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB Pulse OC, so i changed it to a Sapphire radeon VII, and now we hade no issues with the network speed its around 400-500mb/s write and 300-400 mb/s read and that's around what we can expect in our internal network. But i can't take credit for getting the machine to work, i hade to much other work to do so i asked my college to get it up and running. We still haven't tried the thunderbolt card but its installed "we haven't really needed it so far but il try and find some time when the machines not in use to see how it works , i could try the 10 GBe thunderbolt 3 card from akitio to see if its any big dif in speeds . We also need to get hold of a Decklink studio, il try and post some updates when i actually get one to be delivered. But its busy times so il try to priorities this for you guys.

Thx for replying and reminding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back