Graphics
Intel 3000 512MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hey guys,is it worth to update to mavericks? im on 10.8.5 and thinking if i should update to mavericks on sunday..

hey guys,is it worth to update to mavericks? im on 10.8.5 and thinking if i should update to mavericks on sunday..

Worth it? You know it is free, right?

I think what he means is, is it worth the hassle?
Issues & effort Vs Improvements & new features

I don't see there's any "hassle." This is upgrade is not much more difficult than a "point upgrade" for us, due to the way the new ProBook Installer works (by doing patches instead of installing pre-patched kexts).

Yeah but it's not like a .1 or .2 simple upgrade, I haven't done it yet cos I can't be arsed lol

Yeah but it's not like a .1 or .2 simple upgrade, I haven't done it yet cos I can't be arsed lol

Don't get into an argument with him... He blocked me over an oversight that was my fault yet they're happy to take my anonymous donations.

Yeah, its only going to get better I thinks. Its as easy if not more then the rest. best of luck.

emmy

Yeah, its only going to get better I thinks. Its as easy if not more then the rest. best of luck.

emmy

+1.

It is early days, but so far my impression of Mavericks on my 4530s (and my MacBookAir6,2):
- more stable than 10.8.5
- feels snappier than 10.8.5
- can't beat the price
- AppleTV integration as "extra screen" is handy

thats what I've ment ;)
so,its no problem zo update to mavericks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back