Contribute
Register

Is it possible to run hackintosh on this piece of crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My specs are:
2GB Ram of DDR2
Gigabyte G31M-S2C Motherboard
Intel Pentium E5300 which is on 2.6Mhz dual-core
And a Nvidia GeForce 210 1GB version.

And also, i want to install mac os (Don't know which one because my specs are ****) but don't really know can you all do that from one USB stick?

My specs are:
2GB Ram of DDR2
Gigabyte G31M-S2C Motherboard
Intel Pentium E5300 which is on 2.6Mhz dual-core
And a Nvidia GeForce 210 1GB version.

And also, i want to install mac os (Don't know which one because my specs are ****) but don't really know can you all do that from one USB stick?

Your CPU is probably going to be a problem if you attempt to install MacOS. It is not supported (Apple has never used Pentiums in Macs), and it does not support SSE4, meaning that the highest version of MacOS you can try to install is El Capitan (10.11).

And 2GB RAM may not be enough memory to run the OS and other applications smoothly.

You can try, but I think you are definitely going to run into problems.

Your CPU is probably going to be a problem if you attempt to install MacOS. It is not supported (Apple has never used Pentiums in Macs), and it does not support SSE4, meaning that the highest version of MacOS you can try to install is El Capitan (10.11).

And 2GB RAM may not be enough memory to run the OS and other applications smoothly.

You can try, but I think you are definitely going to run into problems.

And, a little bit off topic, as my last question, how do you really install it ?
Can you do it with just 1 USB or you need more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back