Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H61N Motherboard
CPU
intel core i3 dual core processor
Graphics
nVidia GeForce
Hey guys i was just wondering if in lion i could get one dock for my first display and another for my second?

AWWW well thats no fun

xelac said:
AWWW well thats no fun

I've always felt that Apple and Microsoft could better utilize the extra screen space with dual or more monitors. Then again, how many people in the world with a computer use more than 1 monitor? I'd be willing to bet the number is surprisingly small.

There's probably some 3rd party apps out there that take advantage of it more, but it seems like added functionality should be built in to the operating system!

Check this. It support multiple docks but I do now know if can place one at the second monitor.
Also you may be interested of this.
I do not have right now another monitor available to try it, so if you do, post results.

chace90 said:
xelac said:
AWWW well thats no fun

I've always felt that Apple and Microsoft could better utilize the extra screen space with dual or more monitors. Then again, how many people in the world with a computer use more than 1 monitor? I'd be willing to bet the number is surprisingly small.

There's probably some 3rd party apps out there that take advantage of it more, but it seems like added functionality should be built in to the operating system!
I agree that most people dont use dual displays but in my line of work I actually take advantage of both the monitors (I'm a computer programmer) I use one monitor for my scripting console and one for debugging.

nikstar said:
Check this. It support multiple docks but I do now know if can place one at the second monitor.
Also you may be interested of this.
I do not have right now another monitor available to try it, so if you do, post results.
Hey thanks for the links I finally got what I wanted!!! Also I saw you have a Powermac g5 so u might want to try out my port of the Mac app store to leopard!

Ok, post details

Here is a pic of the final result!

Attachments

• result.tiff
    2.3 MB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back