Contribute
Register

Is it ok to install chameleon separetely from pbi? Default options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hp Probook 4540s
CPU
I5 3230m
Graphics
Hd 4000/ 7650 hd
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I want try something because of facetime issues and freezing. Is it ok to install chameleon seperatedly from pbi? For example from the internet? I want to use the same options as in pbi to chameleon. Cab someone post the default options?

I want try something because of facetime issues and freezing. Is it ok to install chameleon seperatedly from pbi? For example from the internet? I want to use the same options as in pbi to chameleon. Cab someone post the default options?

If this is just to update to a newer Chameleon build, use Chameleon Wizard to update it.

If this is just to update to a newer Chameleon build, use Chameleon Wizard to update it.
I ve a fresh installation ad i want to use a different chaneleon than te one in pbi. I just want the same settings as the one in pbi to use with the one i will download

I ve a fresh installation ad i want to use a different chaneleon than te one in pbi. I just want the same settings as the one in pbi to use with the one i will download

At this time, the ProBook Installer includes the latest Chameleon (r2377).

Doing it is really easy.
Just mark the required options in PBI after you finish your installation of OSX (just not the chameleon option).
When PBI finishes doing it's thing just install chameleon (the one you downloaded).
It's perfectly safe.
The only thing that will be missing is a chameleon theme but you can install one later through chameleon wizard (or if you like the default one just copy the "extra/themes" folder from an older installation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back