Contribute
Register

Is it even possible to install Os x on my Laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Aspire S7-392-6425 Ultrabook, i5-4200U Processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD (Clover)
CPU
Intel(R) Core i5-4200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400 Display 2560x1440
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone,

I recently a few months ago tried installing os x on my Acer S7-392 using both the clover and unibeast method to no avail. I want to try again and would like if someone could push me into the right direction as to where to get started. I havent seen one successful hackintosh of this model and would love to prove people wrong. If you want to see my previous post on here just look on my profile. Please help me to get os x on my laptop!!

Hi everyone,

I recently a few months ago tried installing os x on my Acer S7-392 using both the clover and unibeast method to no avail. I want to try again and would like if someone could push me into the right direction as to where to get started. I havent seen one successful hackintosh of this model and would love to prove people wrong. If you want to see my previous post on here just look on my profile. Please help me to get os x on my laptop!!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Use Clover. And you'll probably need to use ig-platform-id 0xa2e0008 (but try with the default, 0xa260006, first).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back