Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
CPU
I7 4790
Graphics
Gerforce GTX 980
Hi everyone,
i finally decided to try to install hackintosh ( i already had few experience in the past years but only on laptop and most of the time unsuccessful )
I would like to ask about my desktop currently running windows 7.

The specs are:

i7 4790k
Motherboard Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
16gb ram
SSD Samsung 840 Evo 240gb

with windows work great and very fast.

Would OSX works great too? i would be able to run video editing or photoshop? it will be reliable? would be possible to work with it without drop in death screen or kernel panic?

I really appreciate all your advice or helps. Especially if you could guide me where i should start from and which tools ( unibeast etc )
Thank a lot

Hi everyone,
i finally decided to try to install hackintosh ( i already had few experience in the past years but only on laptop and most of the time unsuccessful )
I would like to ask about my desktop currently running windows 7.

The specs are:

i7 4790k
Motherboard Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
16gb ram
SSD Samsung 840 Evo 240gb

with windows work great and very fast.

Would OSX works great too? i would be able to run video editing or photoshop? it will be reliable? would be possible to work with it without drop in death screen or kernel panic?

I really appreciate all your advice or helps. Especially if you could guide me where i should start from and which tools ( unibeast etc )
Thank a lot

Will work fine. The 980 requires Nvidia Web Drivers. You can dual boot easy enough with Clover better to Boot in UEFI of course. Follow this guide to create your Unibeast Boot Stick. 10.12 Installation

Thank you so much i will let you know :)

I have pretty much the same thing, I5 4570, same Motherboard but my ssd is OZC.

I have another drive for windows which boots by default, when I want to boot on Mac I select my "UEFI OS" by pressing f12 when booting that takes me to clover, and then to OSX.

So far Sierra Works fine, but I've been having trouble trying to update to high sierra and in some cases with the 3.0 usb ports.

Have you updated to high sierra?

I have pretty much the same thing, I5 4570, same Motherboard but my ssd is OZC.

I have another drive for windows which boots by default, when I want to boot on Mac I select my "UEFI OS" by pressing f12 when booting that takes me to clover, and then to OSX.

So far Sierra Works fine, but I've been having trouble trying to update to high sierra and in some cases with the 3.0 usb ports.

Have you updated to high sierra?

Could you help me with the setup because high sierra not working
Sierra too I think I have some wrong kekts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back