CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
is anybody know or use ATI 5770 working with Mountain Lion? Do you get any green artifact on PS or Cinema 4D? This green artifact problem is means OpenCL problems.

is anybody know or use ATI 5770 working with Mountain Lion? Do you get any green artifact on PS or Cinema 4D? This green artifact problem is means OpenCL problems.
I took a ATI HD 6770 and flashed the bios to a 5770, and it worked perfect. Had hardware acceleration, open cl, and gl, without any more modifications.

I have ati 5770 and work very well with Mountain Lion 10.8 ! :)

My 5770 worked better than ever on Mountain lion. It wasn't perfect, and I've recently replaced it with a 660 ti, but the drivers in 10.8 are by far the best.

ATI 5770 did well in my setup, infact better than my gtx 670 relative to cinebench..

ati 5770 = 50+ fps
gtx 670 = push like hell only 47+ fps

Use them in xplane, opencl is important.

I'm trying to use my XFX 5770 with ML, and it doesn't work. Initial progress screen (spinning circle) stops after a while, and it freezes. Does the same with/without fresh install.

I put in a 5570, and it works though. WTH?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back