Contribute
Register

IPhone USB hotspot for wifi saying it that the device is not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo 90003169 Sys Board W85 UMA HM76 2127U
CPU
Intel Pentium 2127U 1.9 GHZ 2MB Cache (2 Cores)
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics (Heavealy Modifed Intel HD 2500)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So after my fail with Sierra I went back a level to El Capitan and it worked fine by USB boot only. Now when I try to get wifi by using my phone it gives me some error that I have googled around a lot and no luck. I tried running Multibeast for Ethernet drivers but no matter how I try it gives me a "Failed installation" I check the logs and it said EFI could not be mounted even though it can mounted fine by clover configurator. In general if you got confused by that I can't connect to wifi from my phone because of this error. I have also tried to see I feel it can work on photos and it can import photos sometimes.

This is on a Lenovo idea pad S210
Graphics: (Heavealy modified Intel HD 2500) Intel HD graphics

View media item 189060

So after my fail with Sierra I went back a level to El Capitan and it worked fine by USB boot only. Now when I try to get wifi by using my phone it gives me some error that I have googled around a lot and no luck. I tried running Multibeast for Ethernet drivers but no matter how I try it gives me a "Failed installation" I check the logs and it said EFI could not be mounted even though it can mounted fine by clover configurator. In general if you got confused by that I can't connect to wifi from my phone because of this error. I have also tried to see I feel it can work on photos and it can import photos sometimes.

This is on a Lenovo idea pad S210
Graphics: (Heavealy modified Intel HD 2500) Intel HD graphics

View media item 189060

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back