Contribute
Register

iPhone Screen Recording issues in multiple programs + making sure I've got the right stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix HERO II Laptop
CPU
i7-8750H/HM370
Graphics
UHD 630+RTX 2060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As the title suggests, I am having some issues with recording an iDevice screen using programs such as QuickTime, Screenflow, and OBS. In the case of OBS and Screenflow, the video will sometimes get distorted. With QuickTime, it will cut out parts of the recording. I have an attached video of the QuickTime issue.
I also wanted to make sure that this isn't an issue with my general setup. I have a Gigabyte Z270P-D3 MOBO, i5-7500, 8GB DDR4, and an RX 560 with iGPU enabled. Im on 10.13.1, and I have Whatevergreen, Lilu, and Shiki installed. I just would like to make sure that my config looks correct because all of these little things and kexts can be very confusing so knowing if I am missing anything would be nice. Please let me know if there is any more info I can provide to help. Even though I have had this hackintosh for about a year now, I still don't feel as though I understand most things about clover and other hackintosh things, so I apologize if I missed anything or if I don't understand something initially.
Thank you so much for reading! :D

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.4 KB · Views: 67
Shiki is superseded by WhateverGreen.

Make sure to use the latest version of Lilu and all plug-in's.
See An iDiot's Guide To Lilu and its Plug-ins
Hi! Thank you for the reply. I have updated Lilu and the plugins and I followed the guide you linked. I also followed the Whatever Green setup and Headless PlatformID's setup as best as I could and everything on surface level seems to match up with the guide. (for my particular setup, that it) I still am having the QuickTime issue that I posted about in the original post. VideoProc says I have hardware acceleration so I don't know what the issue could be.

*bump*
Should I just consider a fresh re-install? possibly update to Mojave as well. I have access to a 2012 macbook pro so i can get mojave. Would that possibly help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back