Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2013-09-18 at 10.59.09 AM.png
Apple has just released iOS 7, the biggest update to iOS design and feature set ever. Users of supported iOS devices can update via iTunes or Software Update.

As in years past, Apple has saved some features for the most current iOS devices. TheAppleLounge has posted a fantastic iOS 7 Compatibility Chart to show the different features available for the devices that are supported.
iOS-7-Comparison-Chart-definitivo-1.jpg
Be sure to grab the updated iTunes 11.1 for full sync support. Post your experiences with the update here! :thumbup:

http://www.apple.com/ios/

Wonder if they may have pulled the update back temporarily? When I check Software Update on my iPhone 5, I get an error saying it cannot connect to check. The link to apple.com/ios right now shows a badge in the upper left that says "coming soon" o_O

I've had iOS 7 GM since last week and been playing with it! all i can say it's awesome!

Updating to iOS7 on my iPhone 5. Can't wait to see what it looks like and what it offers.

I got the update downloaded on my iPhone, pressed install now, got the error message: Software Update not available at this time 3 times. I restarted my iPhone 5 and then went to settings and selected Install Now and its completing the update:headbang:

Updating 2 ipad mini's and 1 iphone 4 downloading already takes 2 hours:O

My download from the phone quit for some reason. I am updating now from iTunes 11.1 and it said 23 mins and dropped to 15 with in 5 sec from start. Try update via iTunes it might work out faster for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back