Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I bought the IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle to use mainly with my Logitech MX Master mouse and Apple BT Magic Keyboard. It is supposed to be "plug & play" according to Tonymacx86. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. My hackintosh recognizes that it is plugged in and says the machine is discoverable. The devices show up but when I hit "pair" they won't connect. Sometimes the keyboard will connect and the code with come up to enter using the BT keyboard but I can't type anything in. They've only fully connected once and then I restarted to fix something else and they haven't connected since.

I bought the IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle to use mainly with my Logitech MX Master mouse and Apple BT Magic Keyboard. It is supposed to be "plug & play" according to Tonymacx86. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. My hackintosh recognizes that it is plugged in and says the machine is discoverable. The devices show up but when I hit "pair" they won't connect. Sometimes the keyboard will connect and the code with come up to enter using the BT keyboard but I can't type anything in. They've only fully connected once and then I restarted to fix something else and they haven't connected since.

Bro which pc you are using ? sometime Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle dosen't support the port of your system or in other cases the system needs a newer driver to run the Dongle and also check that does your 4.0 usb PORT is enabled or disabled .

Bro which pc you are using ? sometime Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle dosen't support the port of your system or in other cases the system needs a newer driver to run the Dongle and also check that does your 4.0 usb PORT is enabled or disabled .

I'm using a Z270XP-SLI mobo with USB 3.1, 3.0, and 2.0 ports. Processor: Intel i7 7700k and a NZXT Noctics case with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports. I've been using 3.0 and 2.0 ports that I know for sure work 100%. Just bought the GMYLE dongle but its doing the same thing. Which makes me think its a kext problem? Again, it sees the magic keyboard, this time I can type in the pairing code and it pairs with it and then says its connected but then I can't type in anything or swap applications using the keyboard even though it says its connected.
mobo with a

Any news about this issue ? I'm having the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back