Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can help. I've ordered up a Bluetooth adapter from the Buyers Guide, installed it and the Bluetooth option is now available in System Preferences. Problem is that within 10mins the system will freeze. Pushing the button is the only thing I can do.

Any pointers? I thought selecting hardware from the buyers guide was the best way forward but it seems a few people have been having issues with these.

OSX 10.10.5 (non-Clover)
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
i7 4790K
MSI GTX 970

Regards,

Dz

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can help. I've ordered up a Bluetooth adapter from the Buyers Guide, installed it and the Bluetooth option is now available in System Preferences. Problem is that within 10mins the system will freeze. Pushing the button is the only thing I can do.

Any pointers? I thought selecting hardware from the buyers guide was the best way forward but it seems a few people have been having issues with these.

OSX 10.10.5 (non-Clover)
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
i7 4790K
MSI GTX 970

Regards,

Dz

I had so, so many issues with my IOGear 4.0, that I ended up replacing it with a GMYLE Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter. The GMYLE had never given me any issues, and has worked since the first second I plugged it in..
YMMV :thumbup:

Thanks for that...so others don't have the same issue and waste there money...how do we get the Buyers guide changed?

Well, here lies the problem.. Lots of people have had success with the IOGear... IDK why but for me, it just wouldn't work.. It worked (somewhat) for my son, but constantly dropped out.. We have identical systems besides GPU so I cant explain why it works for some and others can have issues with it..

I would be willing to bet there are those that possibly have had issue with the GMYLE.. Thats why I say YMMV, because it doesnt seem to be consistant :crazy:

I had so, so many issues with my IOGear 4.0, that I ended up replacing it with a GMYLE Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter. The GMYLE had never given me any issues, and has worked since the first second I plugged it in..
YMMV :thumbup:

I too had issues with the IOGear with lagging and stuttering of the mouse. I switched to the Gmyle and it immediately worked and has never given me a problem. I ordered both from Amazon. Tried to return the IOGear. Amazon refunded the money and just told me to keep the IOGear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back