Contribute
Register

IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter and mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got this to work with mavericks yet??

Mine worked fine but developed issues - on wake from sleep although the computer would wake up, no display and no option but to reboot.

However about to post an interesting discovery - an old Belkin Bluetooth adaptor which used to have wake from sleep greyed out - is now working :)

Same issue here (GA-Z77M-D3H and IOGear BGU521). The Bluetooth adapter was working fine in Mountain Lion.

With Mavericks, the Magic Mouse will not reconnect after sleep. However, after boot it reconnects without problems.

Same issue here (GA-Z77M-D3H and IOGear BGU521). The Bluetooth adapter was working fine in Mountain Lion.

With Mavericks, the Magic Mouse will not reconnect after sleep. However, after boot it reconnects without problems.

Have a look at this thread Mavericks installed but with bluetooth issue my workaround is not necessarily the one to go for - see toleda's post and link.

Incidentally I can resolve this issue with the IOGEAR on my machine but have opted to discard it in favour of my old Belkin "which now works" - as the Belkin works in Chimera and Bios as well as Mavericks

Success:)

I followed toleda's post and used DCPIManager to rebuild cache and everything seems OK now.

Thank you very much!

Have a look at this thread Mavericks installed but with bluetooth issue my workaround is not necessarily the one to go for - see toleda's post and link.

Incidentally I can resolve this issue with the IOGEAR on my machine but have opted to discard it in favour of my old Belkin "which now works" - as the Belkin works in Chimera and Bios as well as Mavericks

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 8.26.56 PM.jpg
I get this message when I try toleda's way, I've tried everything in the world and nothing seems to work.... any thoughts? i would really appreciate it

I can turn the bluetooth on and off but it doesn't fins any devices. was working great in ML but now its not doing anything.

Thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back