Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hi... anyone can help me please, my 2nd hardisk cant
mount

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 74
It's mounted indeed, what u should do is, erase and create 1 or multi partition(s)....

It's mounted indeed, what u should do is, erase and create 1 or multi partition(s)....
is there a way other than deleting data? previously in win10 this hdd its working. thx for reply

is there a way other than deleting data? previously in win10 this hdd its working. thx for reply
As you can see from the edited screen shots from your uploaded images:
  • Your second HDD Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 Media [ I guess it must be Windows 10 System disk. You should have clearly stated its OS or contents(if it is just a Storage Disk) ] is partitioned as MBR.
  • I presume your SandiskUtra 240GB (SSD) must be your macOSMojave (possibly in UEFI mode after GPT Partition)
  • Unless you convert your Windows Partition as GPT , CLOVER will not be able to see and load it to do dual boot from two separate disks.
  • Your options are:
    • install Windows 10 in UEFI mode after partitioning in GPT using a properly created USB installer in GPT ( not MBR) OR
    • convert your current Windows from MBR to GPT Partition from Windows [after disconnecting Mojave System disk and booting to Windows using Windows boot Manager (NOT CLOVER)].
  • There are 2-3 methods to convert MBR to GPT in Windows 10.
    • I would suggest to Download, install and run AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition.
    • Right click Your Windows Disk and select “Convert to MBR Disk”.
      • Read details of AOMEI Partition Assistant steps from their website before trying

Attachments

• 1.Apple_AboutThisMac_System Report.png
    1.Apple_AboutThisMac_System Report.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.Apple_AboutThisMac_System Report.png
    2.Apple_AboutThisMac_System Report.png
    214 KB · Views: 45
But I cannot see any partition in your Seagate 2TB... What's the partition table of that HDD? GPT or MBR? And what's the partition format? NTFS or ext4 or ...?

As you can see from the edited screen shots from your uploaded images:
  • Your second HDD Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 Media [ I guess it must be Windows 10 System disk. You should have clearly stated its OS or contents(if it is just a Storage Disk) ] is partitioned as MBR.
  • I presume your SandiskUtra 240GB (SSD) must be your macOSMojave (possibly in UEFI mode after GPT Partition)
  • Unless you convert your Windows Partition as GPT , CLOVER will not be able to see and load it to do dual boot from two separate disks.
  • Your options are:
    • install Windows 10 in UEFI mode after partitioning in GPT using a properly created USB installer in GPT ( not MBR) OR
    • convert your current Windows from MBR to GPT Partition from Windows [after disconnecting Mojave System disk and booting to Windows using Windows boot Manager (NOT CLOVER)].
  • There are 2-3 methods to convert MBR to GPT in Windows 10.
    • I would suggest to Download, install and run AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition.
    • Right click Your Windows Disk and select “Convert to MBR Disk”.
      • Read details of AOMEI Partition Assistant steps from their website before trying
But I cannot see any partition in your Seagate 2TB... What's the partition table of that HDD? GPT or MBR? And what's the partition format? NTFS or ext4 or ...?

thx you everyone for the help... i covert MBR to GPT partition from windows,solved thx you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back