Contribute
Register

Intel Wireless-AC 7265 ac + Bluetooth 4.0 detected as BCM4352 ac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, given that your computer doesn't have any Broadcom WiFi hardware, I would think so...

Why did you add it in the first place?

Ok i will delete it and hopefully not run into any problem as I dont have the laptop with me right now.

No i didn't add it. I did run a few kext to enable it in hope to get wifi enabled. it a surprise to me why it was there in first place.

Ok i will delete it and hopefully not run into any problem as I dont have the laptop with me right now.

No i didn't add it. I did run a few kext to enable it in hope to get wifi enabled. it a surprise to me why it was there in first place.

It seems to me you need to become more aware of the things in your own config.plist...

Can you tell me which Wi-Fi kext you're using? I got an Intel 7265 Wi-Fi too and cannot get it to work. Thank you!

Can you tell me which Wi-Fi kext you're using? I got an Intel 7265 Wi-Fi too and cannot get it to work. Thank you!

Intel wifi hardware does not work - did you read through this thread from the beginning? Look at #9 and you will see why the OP had Intel showing up as supported Broadcom wifi. It is of course false to say that he has working wifi.

Intel cards doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back