2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,
I try to enable the Intel GPU on my new Hackintosh Project (HS 10.13.6) (Just load the 7MB without acceleration etc.)
(Intel Core i7 8700 (no k)
Gigabyte H370M DS3H).

First I tried the Multibeast Intel 6XX Fixup, result is black screen after booting.

Now I´ve looked for an alternative way to enable the acceleration, I tried to use Whatevergreen.kext + LILu.kext in the clover kexts folder without other changes to cover plist. Does someone have an idea why the Multibeast set up does not run and how I can get the GPU to work ?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 389
Hi, in my new Hackintosh I have the same chipset (Asus PRIME H370-plus) with the same processor i7-8700 and I'm unable to get GPU 630 to work on osx 10.13.6. Also for me the Multibeast Intel 6XX Fixup doesn't work. This is my EFI folder. Thanks a lot for any help

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.4 MB · Views: 89
Hey,
I try to enable the Intel GPU on my new Hackintosh Project (HS 10.13.6) (Just load the 7MB without acceleration etc.)
(Intel Core i7 8700 (no k)
Gigabyte H370M DS3H).

First I tried the Multibeast Intel 6XX Fixup, result is black screen after booting.

Now I´ve looked for an alternative way to enable the acceleration, I tried to use Whatevergreen.kext + LILu.kext in the clover kexts folder without other changes to cover plist. Does someone have an idea why the Multibeast set up does not run and how I can get the GPU to work ?
Hi, have you already solved your problem?

Following as well.

Also looking for an integrated graphics solution for a core i5 8400.

Has anyone had success with this?

same issue with me.

Following as well.

Also looking for an integrated graphics solution for a core i5 8400.

Has anyone had success with this?

same motherboard with me, and I also waiting for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back