CPU
i5-6400
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! I have a Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and cannot get WiFi to work. I have tried HeliPort, although whenever I reboot it states ‘ltlwm is not running’. I have installed the .kext, and I can confirm it is in the EFI folder. I have a Asus Q502LA, i5 4210U, Intel HD4400. I’m running Big Sur, and everything but Bluetooth and WiFi, and my built in keyboard/trackpad (which doesn’t bother me) are working. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Hello! I have a Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and cannot get WiFi to work. I have tried HeliPort, although whenever I reboot it states ‘ltlwm is not running’. I have installed the .kext, and I can confirm it is in the S/L/E folder. I have a Asus Q502LA, i5 4210U, Intel HD4400. I’m running Big Sur, and everything but Bluetooth and WiFi, and my built in keyboard/trackpad (which doesn’t bother me) are working. Thanks for your help!

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

3rd party kexts do not belong in /S/L/E in big sur

should be in your EFI with your other kexts

Ok, I just put them there, and after reboot there is the same result

Sorry I’m new to all of this. What does this mean and how do I do it? Sorry to be a pain

Sorry I’m new to all of this. What does this mean and how do I do it? Sorry to be a pain
the faq i linked you above explains hardware profile. please read it

as this random mess:

Screenshot 2021-04-15 225235.jpg

is not acceptable

You have to install following kexts and add their entries to your config.plist
Before that you have to remove all existing kexts related to Intel wireless.
  • AirportItlwm.kext - version 2.0.0 alpha Big Sur version, download from here

• IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext
  • IntelBluetoothInjector.kext - both included in archive available here
You have everything explained in Dortania OpenCore install Guide, Wifi and Bluetooth Section

Ok I’ll try it out, thanks! I’ll get back shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back