Intel(R) HD Graphic 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello All,

Finally I was able to install dual Mac OS X " El Capitan " & " Windows 10 " using my Folio 9470M, and a big thank you for RedMan. I am Admin I am a newb to this which is why i can to you guys for help. Does anyone have to know of a kext for the Intel Centurion advanced N 6235? Or do I need to replace ? iF I need to replace which one is better for my HP Folio 9470m?

Hello All,

Finally I was able to install dual Mac OS X " El Capitan " & " Windows 10 " using my Folio 9470M, and a big thank you for RedMan. I am Admin I am a newb to this which is why i can to you guys for help. Does anyone have to know of a kext for the Intel Centurion advanced N 6235? Or do I need to replace ? iF I need to replace which one is better for my HP Folio 9470m?

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Intel WiFi is not supported... must be replaced with compatible hardware.

It is covered in the FAQ and my ProBook/EliteBook guide.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Intel WiFi is not supported... must be replaced with compatible hardware.

It is covered in the FAQ and my ProBook/EliteBook guide.

RehabMan Thank you so much for all your help.

Question - What is the best WIFI PCI AC,B, G, N card compatible with my Hackintosh ?

RehabMan Thank you so much for all your help.

Question - What is the best WIFI PCI AC,B, G, N card compatible with my Hackintosh ?

Only two options for AC:
BCM94360HMB and BCM94352HMB. The 360 has smaller antenna connectors (than you likely have already) and three of them, so is more hassle to install.

Only two options for AC:
BCM94360HMB and BCM94352HMB. The 360 has smaller antenna connectors (than you likely have already) and three of them, so is more hassle to install.

So, which one is easier and better?
Do you know where can i buy the card at? better $$
And also compatible with my WIN10

So, which one is easier and better?
Do you know where can i buy the card at? better $$
And also compatible with my WIN10

Like I said, BCM94352HMB is likely easier to install as you'll probably be able to use your existing antennas.

You can find them on ebay and amazon. Shopping is your job.

They both work with Win10.

Like I said, BCM94352HMB is likely easier to install as you'll probably be able to use your existing antennas.

You can find them on ebay and amazon. Shopping is your job.

They both work with Win10.

RehabMan

I am sorry to bother you so much, but i was going to purchase the BCM94352HMB from ebay but the description states
" Not compatible with HP/Lenovo " that means is not compatible with my Hp Laptop ?

Please see details below:

Broadcom BCM94352HMB
Interface: Mini PCIe (half)
WI1 p1: Broadcom BC352.
should work with Broadcom's latest wl driver
6.30.223.126 is now available on Broadcom's site
6.30.223.30 is available in...
Alberto Milone's Broadcom testing PPA or the broadcom-wl packages (w/ dkms or w/ no dkms) in the Arch AUR (see also passys)
Antenna connector: U.FL
Dualband 2.4 Ghz und 5 Ghz abgn+ac, 2x2:
Flags: bluetooth
802.11A/B/G/N+ AC 867 Mbps DUALBAND Wireless Lan Karte mit Broadcom BC352 psatz 2.4 Ghz und 5 Ghz 802.11N WLAN wird unterstützt sowie 5 Ghz und Bluetooth 4.0!
802.11AC Routers need to support
Not compatible with HP/Lenovo
Size: 26.8mm x 30mm
(Half MINI PCI-E. You may need full size bracket to screw up the card.)
Package Included:
1 X AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB Half Mini PCI-E Card

I want to make sure I am buying the correct one.

Thank you

RehabMan ???

RehabMan

I am sorry to bother you so much, but i was going to purchase the BCM94352HMB from ebay but the description states
" Not compatible with HP/Lenovo " that means is not compatible with my Hp Laptop ?

It is likely your laptop does not have a WiFi whitelist (most 7-series HP ProBook/EliteBook/etc do not).

It is likely your laptop does not have a WiFi whitelist (most 7-series HP ProBook/EliteBook/etc do not).

So, that means it will work with that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back