Contribute
Register

intel pro 1000 dies under heavy load

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with LAN connection between 4 hacks, connected through switch: 3 running z77x-ud5h connecting to z97x-ud5h which shares files. It worked quite well in Maverick, although with lower speed than Gigabit ethernet it could use. Since Yosemite, everything gone to ****e. Finder freezes, high write speed and low read speed, access not granted, or lightning fast dowload but not working upload, random disconnections, no cable plugged, everything. I downloaded all-in-one netwrok drivers from hackintosh.org, and it seems it kinda work, but I am afraid it will stop after few hours of exchanging large files(multilayer photoshop files).

If ANYONE have idea how to make LAN working with no hiccups, i beg for info.

EDIT: turns out that for Z77x-UD5H there is no better ethernet kext than old mountain lion hnak drivers from Multibeast 5.0.2.

Hi all,

Anybody else facing problems on heavy network load ?
Actually, I feel the things are getting worst after I started with Yosemite. We have several motherboards models in the facility and specially the Z97X-UD7 TH (Intel PRO 1000) and Z97X-Gaming3 (Atheros Killer) are disconnecting when using heavy network load. The only way to get back is restarting the machine.

Tried some different driver versions from multibeast but no success.
Would be interesting if someone had an alternative kext version for these chips.

Thanks in advance,

Mussolini

Hi all,

Anybody else facing problems on heavy network load ?
Actually, I feel the things are getting worst after I started with Yosemite. We have several motherboards models in the facility and specially the Z97X-UD7 TH (Intel PRO 1000) and Z97X-Gaming3 (Atheros Killer) are disconnecting when using heavy network load. The only way to get back is restarting the machine.

Tried some different driver versions from multibeast but no success.
Would be interesting if someone had an alternative kext version for these chips.

Thanks in advance,

Mussolini

You might see if Mieze's latest is compatible: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304235-intelmausiethernetkext-for-intel-onboard-lan/

Any update on this,

Was thinking of getting a pcie network card (non intel) having the same issue on my gigabyte ud7 mobo

Have you tried Mieze's driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back