MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi

Did a fresh install on my Intel NUC DC3217IYE. Installed without a problem. Booted from USB and into Mavericks. Ran Multibeast but after a restart it wont boot from internal mSATA.

Have a screen without speaker so I haven't tried to get HDMI audio working

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-25 at 19.48.33.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-25 at 19.48.33.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 444
OK, now I can boot without kernel panic. But I still can't install Chimera. tried to install from both Multibeast and stand alone installer but when I restart all I get is:
A bootable device has not been detected.

Tried boot UEFI and Legacy boot but none on them work. I have to boot from USB.

I had the same problem when I ran Mountain Lion. Never could get Chimera to work :(

Does it boot when you select internal SSD from USB boot loader?

I mean does it boot if you select F10 during boot, select USB device and then Mavericks internal SSD?

Have you selected both UEFI and Legacy boot in BIOS? I can't boot unless both of them are selected.

There are two ways to install Chimera in Multibeast. One is just to select it in Boot tab with no themes and another is by selecting easy no DSDT bundle. Have you tried both?

Does it boot when you select internal SSD from USB boot loader?

I mean does it boot if you select F10 during boot, select USB device and then Mavericks internal SSD?

Have you selected both UEFI and Legacy boot in BIOS? I can't boot unless both of them are selected.

There are two ways to install Chimera in Multibeast. One is just to select it in Boot tab with no themes and another is to select no DSDT bundle. Have you tried both?

If I boot from USB-stick and then select the internal msata it boots fine. But not straight of the msata.

As I wrote I have installed both from Multibeast and from stand alone Chimera installer. But none of them work

Havent tried to have boot UEFI and Legacy checked in BIOS. Will try this and get back with the result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back