Contribute
Register

Intel NUC DC3217IYE & OS X 10.8.2 SUCCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

got my intel NUC yesterday (the one with LAN connector but NO Thunderbolt) and everything seems to work. didn't try audio through HDMI yet. AirPlay works fine though. it won't work unless the graphics memory in the BIOS is set to 128MB, very important!

regards,
michael

Solved it.

Weird issue.
My ethernet shows as connected when I don't even have anything plugged into it (using a wi-fi/bt Dell card).

Anybody know why it would be doing that?

Thanks!

Hi

I have installed Mountain Lion on my NUC (Ethernet), but i can't connect to iCloud and iMessage.

I have installed Chimera 2.0.1, and nothing. The Mac App Store works, but not iCloud.

Anybody have a solution ?

How about the cheaper DCCP847DYE?

Intel® Celeron™ 847 (soldered down)
Dual-channel DDR3 1066/1333 Mhz, two SODIMM slots, 16 GB maximum
Intel® QS77 Express Chipset
Dual-HDMI ports supporting HDMI 1.4a output
Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio)1 in the following configuration:
Eight-channel (7.1) digital audio via one HDMI 1.4a output

Could it be hackintoshed? ;)

We know when it is actually available...
What do you want to say ? (I'm sorry I'm a young French and I don't understand very well the English :))

How about the cheaper DCCP847DYE?

Could it be hackintoshed? ;)

nope, I tried it already and I didn't get any video. may be possible with some effort, I don't know... I did not try very hard, just swapped the mSATA SSD from the already working NUC to the new cheapo-NUC.

regards
michael

I am having a weird issue with booting.

After the bootloader but before the OS actually boots a DOS style screen pops up and tells me that the intel HD 4000 does not work with my selected RAM of 128 MB and to press a key to continue.

The machine boots normally after hitting a key, but I would like to have a smooth booting process.

Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back