Contribute
Register

Intel NUC DC3217BY HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

I am having trouble to enable HDMI on my setup on an Intel NUC DC3217BY. As you know, the NUC DC3217BY has the Intel HD Graphics 4000 and does not have any other output except for the HDMI audio.

I have read and tried every possible solution for the HD4000 and i could not enable the sound yet. Please be so kind to reply with a method that works on my machine. In case there is no way, i was also considering to buy an external USB sound card but i do not know which one. Could you please help me choose?

Thank you very much in advance...

See Problem Reporting, Post #1, HDMI Audio AppleHDA. Post to thread linked.
Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply! Unfortunately i couldn't make it work by trying the first method of the thread before. The instructions are not very clear to me. I Installed El Capitan the Unibeast method and i have the following apps:

1) Clover configurator
2) Kext Wizard

Could you please explain the steps a little bit more detailed than the other thread? There is also the possibility of remote desktop with team viewer if you think this is faster.

Thank you very much!

Wait.. I think i got how the thread works... Which is the correct guide for my machine? I opened the NUC/BRIX and it has for HD4600 but i need for the 4000 is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back