Contribute
Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

The issue I was experiencing is that that my machine could never be put to shutdown.

Typical hackintosh quirkiness -- my NUC10i7, Catalina 10.15.7, OC 0.6.2 -- shuts down properly without a FixShutdown patch.

Glad you found a solution that works for your NUC10.

Typical hackintosh quirkiness -- my NUC10i7, Catalina 10.15.7, OC 0.6.2 -- shuts down properly without a FixShutdown patch.

Glad you found a solution that works for your NUC10.
Hackintosh quirkiness ! I could not have described it better !!! But still, nice to know the solution for people who actually face this Shutdown problem ! Thanks again for your amazing EFI folder !

How good does the NUC10i7FNH work? Is it better compared to the 8th gen nucs? Is there some kind of complete guide?

How good does the NUC10i7FNH work? it better compared to the 8th gen nucs? Is there some kind of complete guide?
How good does the NUC10i7FNH work?

- It works well with a few nagging issues like HDMI audio support and hires display output, limited wifi support

it better compared to the 8th gen nucs?

- That depends on your criteria for comparison. Probably not.

Is there some kind of complete guide?

- Not that I am aware of, though several functional EFI folders have been posted in this thread. That along with standard Opencore docs should get anyone with some savvy going.

Anybody tried moving to OC 0.6.3?

Anybody tried moving to OC 0.6.3?

Tried to update OC to 0.6.3. Worked without any problems. Didn't change any settings for the update.

Is there some kind of complete guide?

This Thread :lol: I spent some hours reading most of the stuff in here and trying things. Awesome work. Thanks to all of you! It's running pretty nice now, love it.

I am at OC 0.5.9, will I have to change anything in config.plist?
yes, there has been many changes since then, check the sample.plist when you download OpenCore

yes, there has been many changes since then, check the sample.plist when you download OpenCore

That’s why I asked the question.

Anybody got a fully functioning 0.6.3 EFI for a NUC10 i7 they can share? I know to change the 3 Parameters that make it unique.

Thanks.

Dennis

Back