Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Everyone,

basically I was trying so hard to get QE/CI working on my Intel HD3000 Vendor ID: 0x01168086. I could enable all resolutions up to 1366 and multiple outputs such as HDMI but for some reason QE/CI still wasn't enabled. So I am attaching all of my Intel HD QE/CI ready kexts for others to download, this way as far as I can gather anyone can just install these working kexts with kext beast, repair permissions and cache and have a fully working Intel HD3000 Graphics!

I wouldn't want to cause anyone problems so I would urge anyone to firstly use Carbon Copy Cloner and clone your working Lion partition before carrying out the install. That way if anything does go wrong you can boot into the copied Lion partition.

Please post your results! any problems attach verbose logs etc so the problem can be looked into

Attachments

• Intel HD3000 0X116.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 741
Moved to correct forum,
Lion Installation -> 10.7 Laptops.

Hi SweetzDesigns_Mac.
I tried your kext files but without success... I'm getting "Transcript Offline" when I try to boot. I tried also to fix the DSDT reading this topic viewtopic.php?f=15&t=28851&hilit=0116 but I didn't resolve. What notebook do you have? Your graphics vendor 0x01168086 has the revision 0x00000009? My laptop also uses nVidia Optimus to switch the two videocards in Windows: it can be a problem? Currently I have Lion 10.7.0, I'm booting from an USB drive that uses Chimera 2.0 RC5 and the monitor's resolution is 1024x768 without QE/CI.
I'll be happy to get your help :)

Ill try when i went home :D well i think ive tried it already :S :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Well will report back!
I wanna hv a fresh installation :p :clap:

With Unibeast BTW:)

Unibeast FTW!! :headbang:

Hi everyone,

I always read that Multibeast adds support for HD 3000 for SNB, but what can I do with an old core i5?

Thanks!

I also started up HD 3000 graphics without problem . simbios Macbook 8.1.Nu in DSDT spelled out of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back