Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HPE Proliant ML10 Gen9
CPU
Xeon E3-1225 v5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics P530
Hello people,

I've just finished my install of Sierra on a prebuilt computer(Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD. HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9) and it works great thanks to Clover and Multibeast, however in the "About This Mac" rubric, it appears as if I'd have 7MB of VRAM. I am using the integrated GPU (Intel HD Graphics P530). I'm seeing visual artifacts on multiple tabs in stuff, on youtube in full screen, resizing things leaves black spots, etc.

- This is my first build, so I'm a noob. Don't go too hard on me :mrgreen: -
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance

Did you installed the kext for the graphics card?

Where can I get the kext for this card from? Google and DuckDuckGo don't (seem to) return relevant results

I have the same machine. Were you able to find the Kext for the Intel HD Graphics P530?

Hello people,

I've just finished my install of Sierra on a prebuilt computer(Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD. HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9) and it works great thanks to Clover and Multibeast

Hey, what settings did you use for your install? I have the same machine but so far I haven't been able to get Mac OS X installed. I have tried Unibeast and Clover, but whatever settings I use I never get to the installation screen. Thank you, Ben

Hey, what settings did you use for your install? I have the same machine but so far I haven't been able to get Mac OS X installed. I have tried Unibeast and Clover, but whatever settings I use I never get to the installation screen. Thank you, Ben
Don't expect an answer soon.
HowToUseALinux was last seen: Jun 28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back