Graphics
intel 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
View media item 190275
hey guys, I am new to the hackintosh family
I own HP ENVY x360 m6-aq103nx with intel core I7 7500U 2.70-3.50 GHz, 16 GB RAM notebook, I have successfully installed hackintosh high Sierra to my note book (external hdd)
I used voodooHDA 2.9.0 first then voodooHDA 2.8.8 for the audio and it worked fine
for the WIFI I am using external wifi USB adapter
every thing works fine including App Store , iMessage , FaceTime.

the problem is when I install intel hd graphics 6xx fix on my notebook and restart the notebook it hangs on the apple logo with bars every where on the bottom of the screen. I tried booting with -v (the picture is attached)
any solution for this error?

on my graphics section its written
Intel HD Graphics KBL CRB 1536 MB
I don't know if I installed the intel 6xx graphic fix will be better or not though the dock is transparent and nothing wrong with the graphics except small lag

View media item 190275
hey guys, I am new to the hackintosh family
I own HP ENVY x360 m6-aq103nx with intel core I7 7500U 2.70-3.50 GHz, 16 GB RAM notebook, I have successfully installed hackintosh high Sierra to my note book (external hdd)
I used voodooHDA 2.9.0 first then voodooHDA 2.8.8 for the audio and it worked fine
for the WIFI I am using external wifi USB adapter
every thing works fine including App Store , iMessage , FaceTime.

the problem is when I install intel hd graphics 6xx fix on my notebook and restart the notebook it hangs on the apple logo with bars every where on the bottom of the screen. I tried booting with -v (the picture is attached)
any solution for this error?

on my graphics section its written
Intel HD Graphics KBL CRB 1536 MB
I don't know if I installed the intel 6xx graphic fix will be better or not though the dock is transparent and nothing wrong with the graphics except small lag

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back