1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello all,
Just to start off, I am a complete noob when it comes to Hackintoshes. Okay now lets continue. I want to do a dual boot on my current desktop, but I don't want to wipe out my Windows. I've searched a lot on the web on how to do this, but they all say you need to install Mac first. So any assistance with that would be helpful.
I actually have a laptop that is a Hackintosh so I do have some experience with installing kexts. Anyways here are the specs to my desktop that I would like to install Mac OSX Yosemite on.
-Intel i3 4130 with Intergrated Intel HD Graphics 4400.
I did some research and and found out that my graphics card is somewhat compatible with FakePCIID but I have absolutely no clue what that is or how to use it. I found this thread (http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...ics-fix-full-support-alternate-cpus-os-x.html) and they have the exact same CPU and graphics card as me and they got everything working with full QE/CI. So I need a bit of help with that too because on my other Hackintosh I never had to edit any of the files, everything just worked... Thank You to anyone that helps!

Bump...I'm going to use Chameleon bootloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back