1. iMac
Hello everyone,

I successfully installed macOS Sierra in a machine with:
- gigabyte z170x-ud5-th
- kabylake i7 7700k
- samsung ssd 850 evo 250 gb
- 16 gb ram
- msi radeon rx 470

I have issues with internal gpu Intel HD 630 gt2.
I can see its name correctly in System Report but its memory is 7mb and screen glitches, though rx 470 is working correctly.
I'm spoofing FakeID as 0x19168086 under /Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX
Added 'Skylake Glitch Fix' (AAPL,GfxYTile) to Devices/AddProperties/
I tryed to install FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics kexts in /System/Library/Extensions and in /Library/Extension but i can't see them loaded in kext wizard and I don't understand why.

Someone can help me to get internal gpu working please?

Here is my EFI/Clover folder, thank you

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 102
Hello everyone,

I successfully installed macOS Sierra in a machine with:
- gigabyte z170x-ud5-th
- kabylake i7 7700k
- samsung ssd 850 evo 250 gb
- 16 gb ram
- msi radeon rx 470

I have issues with internal gpu Intel HD 630 gt2.
I can see its name correctly in System Report but its memory is 7mb and screen glitches, though rx 470 is working correctly.
I'm spoofing FakeID as 0x19168086 under /Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX
Added 'Skylake Glitch Fix' (AAPL,GfxYTile) to Devices/AddProperties/
I tryed to install FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics kexts in /System/Library/Extensions and in /Library/Extension but i can't see them loaded in kext wizard and I don't understand why.

Someone can help me to get internal gpu working please?

Here is my EFI/Clover folder, thank you

Problem is your config.plist settings are wrong.
You have config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x19168086.
0x19168086 is not a valid ig-platform-id. As you have discovered, using an invalid ig-platform-id is very effective at disabling the graphics drivers.
You should use 0x19120000

Problem is your config.plist settings are wrong.
You have config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x19168086.
0x19168086 is not a valid ig-platform-id. As you have discovered, using an invalid ig-platform-id is very effective at disabling the graphics drivers.
You should use 0x19120000

Ok thank you RehabMan now in my System Report I have 1536 mb and Intel Unknown. But it seems still glitchy on startup and when I use apps like Chrome and Geekbench 4. What can I do? Can you see something else wrong in my config.plist?

Ok thank you RehabMan now in my System Report I have 1536 mb and Intel Unknown. But it seems still glitchy on startup and when I use apps like Chrome and Geekbench 4. What can I do? Can you see something else wrong in my config.plist?

The "Intel Unknown" is cosmetic only. You can fix by injecting "model" (config.plist/Devices/AddProperties).

The glitches are because you forgot to install FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

The "Intel Unknown" is cosmetic only. You can fix by injecting "model" (config.plist/Devices/AddProperties).

The glitches are because you forgot to install FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

I'm trying to install those kexts through Kext Beast and I see them both in /S/L/E/ and /L/E/ folders but after rebuilding kexts cache and reboot, I can't see them loaded. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry, I don't have a laptop, my system is iMac 14,2.

"Problem Reporting" requirements are the same laptop vs. desktop.
Please reply with the requested data.

I uninstalled those kexts from /S/L/E but glitches remains.

Why did you remove them?
The kexts are required to spoof Skylake hardware on Kaby Lake systems.

"Problem Reporting" requirements are the same laptop vs. desktop.
Please reply with the requested data.

Why did you remove them?
The kexts are required to spoof Skylake hardware on Kaby Lake systems.

You say I have to install once and I leaved them in /L/E. Wrong?

You say I have to install once and I leaved them in /L/E. Wrong?

You can install them in /L/E or /S/L/E. Choose one of the locations and stick to it...
If you need further analysis, provide "Problem Reporting" files as requested in post #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back