Contribute
Register

Intel HD 5500, Lenovo g50-80 builtin display issue ( barred display )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow hackintoshers.

First of all good job to everyone for making this happen. Secondly, I am facing a issue.

So, i have an lenovo g50-80 with an ATI radeon r5 m330 (burned i think ) graphic card, that i'm not using anymore, an i5-5200 u with a intel HD 5500 graphic card.

The odd thing that happens ( everything works ok ) is that the image in the internal display it's like a burned graphic card image, in contrast the HDMI port and image from my monitor is perfect, i have enough vram, everything works fine besides that and the external keyboard which is delayed sometimes and double / triple keystrokes or missed keypress occur.

I have followed a number of guides/tutorials, because none worked "flawles ", config.plist is from rehabman's git...
Booting from the USB works good, only from SSD causes this problem.

Thank you for the help ! Here is my EFI and I will attach a picture of the screen

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.7 MB · Views: 66
Hi Chris,

I am not a senior member or anything, I am a noob but thought I could help you.

my laptop was z51-70 a very similar one that of yours so while searching for that I came across a git post

there he said not to use his EFI and build one(I totally ignored it and used the same EFI updated the clover using clover pkg) and I used the same EFI folder for my z51-70 and it worked ethernet, no display issues, sound works great except trackpad and mouse they are not at all working whatever I do. so I will attach my EFI folder ( i compared it with yours and it seems different ) why don't you try it out maybe it may work for you.

ps. I am not an expert Hackintosher so if it doesn't work or causes any problem dont blame me.

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 63
Hi Chris,

I am not a senior member or anything, I am a noob but thought I could help you.

my laptop was z51-70 a very similar one that of yours so while searching for that I came across a git post

there he said not to use his EFI and build one(I totally ignored it and used the same EFI updated the clover using clover pkg) and I used the same EFI folder for my z51-70 and it worked ethernet, no display issues, sound works great except trackpad and mouse they are not at all working whatever I do. so I will attach my EFI folder ( i compared it with yours and it seems different ) why don't you try it out maybe it may work for you.

ps. I am not an expert Hackintosher so if it doesn't work or causes any problem dont blame me.

Seems like I have found a workaround, whenever it gave my barred screen, I just used the external monitor to change some video settings and it worked !
Permanent solution, reinstalled Mojave, and now it's working. Also, after getting some things from that package, my trackpad and keyboard stopped working ( DSDT ) , and no matter what I do it won't work. Before that, I was not getting my battery status ( procentage ) and had mouse and trackpad, now, I have the battery status but no mouse and trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back