Contribute
Register

Intel HD 530 (Skylake) IGPU issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
already replied to you above

I updated my account info.

Your iGPU graphics are the same as mine. Does Catalina 10.15.4 work for you?

I also noticed there is no profile SMBIOS via Clover Configurator for the i7-6820HK.

It is showing my processor is currently "2.71 GHz Quad-Core i7" which probably explains why HD 530 iGPU is not being activated.

missing laptop make and model

and also your intel graphics
Any luck with Catalina on your end? Should I try to get the GTX 1080 mobile working with High Sierra using web drivers or should it be possible to get the HD 530 to work on Catalina 10.15.4?

Had to figure out how to show hidden settings in BIOs so I could disable dGPU and enable IGPU. It now shows “Intel Graphics 530 7 MB” so now I just have to figure out how to enable acceleration.

Any luck with Catalina on your end? Should I try to get the GTX 1080 mobile working with High Sierra using web drivers or should it be possible to get the HD 530 to work on Catalina 10.15.4?
yes, HD530 works fine here

no, your nvidia is not supported

if you have made chanegs, then you will need to upload your new zipped clover folder

yes, HD530 works fine here

no, your nvidia is not supported

if you have made chanegs, then you will need to upload your new zipped clover folder
I didn’t make any changes from the last time I uploaded Clover. i just enabled hidden settings on this laptop so I could enable iGPU over dGPU. I wasn’t aware they could actually be unhidden and thought I needed debug BIOS.

I didn’t make any changes from the last time I uploaded Clover. i just enabled hidden settings on this laptop so I could enable iGPU over dGPU. I wasn’t aware they could actually be unhidden and thought I needed debug BIOS.
as i mentioned in your other files, you need to change your config.plist to one from the laptop guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back