Intel i7 10700K
Graphics
Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

There are a lot of post about this graphics card, but I tried every of them without luck.

I have a Dell Vostro 3250.
CPU i3 6100
Intel HD 530 Graphics
ALC3661 Sound Card (also do not working, but this in another post)

On 10.12.1 the systems starts but it has a lot of glitches, I read on one of there post that if I update to 10.12.6 it will fix by itself because drivers on this update. The result was not booting, with the lasts lines:

[IGPU] Graphics driver failed to load: could not register with Framebuffer dirver!
busy timeout[1], (60), kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU', 'GFX0'
[IGPU] Graphics driver failed to load: could not register with Framebuffer dirver!
busy timeout[1], (60), kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU', 'GFX0'
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 1,
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

I can't boot with any combination of boot flag I tried. (But I can access the disk booting from the second partition with 10.12.1 with Graphics issues)

Before updating to 10.12.6 I tried to install the HD530 Graphics from Multibeast resulting in a Kernel Panic. Now I have a clean installation and update to 10.12.6. And I attach the EFI/CLOVER folder here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QJtmLW9y7h86n_HjieDHDzalx-k9JIJT

Can anyone help me please?

I follow this instructions installing those next. With same result.

If I boot without injection I give a Kernel Panic. If I do the injection it show the same message than before.

Please anyone can help me?

I follow several guides/instructions I read almost 30 post here on tonymacx86 but anything solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back