Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4600 Laptop Support Mac Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACPI is not patched correctly. Based on ACPI/origin, you should have in ACPI/patched:
DSDT.aml
SSDT.aml (ssdtPRgen.sh)
SSDT-0.aml
SSDT-1.aml
SSDT-2.aml
SSDT-6.aml
SSDT-7.aml
SSDT-8.aml
SSDT-9.aml

Also DropOem=true is required.

See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Thankyou mr Rehab Man i didn`t include SSDT-1.aml because when i try to compile it 16 errors apperas: "246, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_PACKAGE"

Im removing SSDT-3x SSDT-4x SSDT-5x
And adding "DropOem=true" in my config.plist ( Root/ACPI/SSDT )

Thankyou very much

Thankyou mr Rehab Man i didn`t include SSDT-1.aml because when i try to compile it 16 errors apperas: "246, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_PACKAGE"

Likely need "Remove _PSS placeholders".
But if it didn't need any patches, you can also include it unmodified (eg. just copy it from ACPI/origin).

Likely need "Remove _PSS placeholders".
But if it didn't need any patches, you can also include it unmodified (eg. just copy it from ACPI/origin).

Thanks i finally path the SSDT1 with your tip Remove _PSS placeholders
but something weird happened when i change the "DropOem=true" in my config.plist (Root/ACPI/SSDT), i loose my full video support and the screen boots at very low resolution with just 3mb of video and the laptop doesn´t even sleep =(

just to be clear about patching, the patches that i apply to the SSDT are:

SSDT.aml (ssdtPRgen.sh)

SSDT-1.aml: 01-Remove _PSS placeholders 02-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 03-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-2.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-6.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-7.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat 03-renaming B0D3 to HDAU

SSDT-8.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-9.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

Thanks for your help

Thanks i finally path the SSDT1 with your tip Remove _PSS placeholders
but something weird happened when i change the "DropOem=true" in my config.plist (Root/ACPI/SSDT), i loose my full video support and the screen boots at very low resolution with just 3mb of video and the laptop doesn´t even sleep =(

just to be clear about patching, the patches that i apply to the SSDT are:

SSDT.aml (ssdtPRgen.sh)

SSDT-1.aml: 01-Remove _PSS placeholders 02-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 03-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-2.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-6.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-7.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat 03-renaming B0D3 to HDAU

SSDT-8.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

SSDT-9.aml: 01-Rename GFX0 to IGPU 02-ASUS N55SL/VivoBook bat

Thanks for your help

Your mistake is obvious...

The battery patch should be applied only to DSDT.

Your mistake is obvious...

The battery patch should be applied only to DSDT.

Thanks mr RehabMan i removed the batt patch from the SSDTs and still the same the laptop shutdown at wakeup, do i need any wake patch ?

Thanks mr RehabMan i removed the batt patch from the SSDTs and still the same the laptop shutdown at wakeup, do i need any wake patch ?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Sure thank you
here is the zip

Thank you very much

Attachments

• Send-oct-27.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 95
Sure thank you
here is the zip

Thank you very much

No experience with cloverHDA.kext... And HDA enabler kexts (HDAEnabler13.kext) should be avoided. Do the required ACPI patches instead.

Also, all kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

You need to avoid the port limit patch (it is only for short term use/port discovery). Plan on creating a custom SSDT to inject only the ports you need with USBInjectAll.kext.

No experience with cloverHDA.kext... And HDA enabler kexts (HDAEnabler13.kext) should be avoided. Do the required ACPI patches instead.

Also, all kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

You need to avoid the port limit patch (it is only for short term use/port discovery). Plan on creating a custom SSDT to inject only the ports you need with USBInjectAll.kext.

I removed all kext that could be making conflict

iMac-de-Oem:~ oem$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Password:

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext

KernelCache ID: 470C99293592EF2072877352681B97AF

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

But still no waking up, Im started to feeling frustrated, do you think could be something that i can fix in bios settings?

Also Im adding my bdmesg that shows "no valid sleep image offset was found"

thanks a lot Mr Rehab Man

Attachments

• bdmesg.rtf.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I removed all kext that could be making conflict

iMac-de-Oem:~ oem$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Password:

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext

KernelCache ID: 470C99293592EF2072877352681B97AF

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

But still no waking up, Im started to feeling frustrated, do you think could be something that i can fix in bios settings?

Also Im adding my bdmesg that shows "no valid sleep image offset was found"

thanks a lot Mr Rehab Man

Again: All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back