Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4600 High Sierra Not Working Properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @RehabMan
For the usb i just want to inform, so i m
mean there is no issue about that..

And for 3 possibilities, could you tell me what is the other possibilities beside
03 06 12 and 03 06 03 ?

But for for Hd4600 it must be on @framebuffer3 right ?

Three possible ports:

You can see it if you study existing framebuffer connectors in the kext.

did the 0105 is stand for 0306 in 03 06 12 ?

Last edited:
did the 0105 is stand for 0306 in 03 06 12 ?

Not sure I understand your question.

0105, 0204, and 0306 are separate connectors.

Hi @RehabMan

Nevermind, stupid question anyway.. just want to inform you, that finally i've got my HDMI port working,
turns out, the AppleIntelframebufferAzul kext for High Sierra 10.13.6 is changed ( I got this information on another forum ) , and by using the kext from sierra actually saves me..

So technically, the whatevergreen patch is working.. the High Sierra 10.13.6 AppleIntelframebufferAzul kext is the main problem here... thankyou for your guidance and patience, now i only have 1 issue, which is to fix the HDMI audio

Thankyou verymuch

Hi @RehabMan

Nevermind, stupid question anyway.. just want to inform you, that finally i've got my HDMI port working,
turns out, the AppleIntelframebufferAzul kext for High Sierra 10.13.6 is changed ( I got this information on another forum ) , and by using the kext from sierra actually saves me..

So technically, the whatevergreen patch is working.. the High Sierra 10.13.6 AppleIntelframebufferAzul kext is the main problem here... thankyou for your guidance and patience, now i only have 1 issue, which is to fix the HDMI audio

Thankyou verymuch

See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ndy-bridge-kaby-lake-and-likely-later.262230/

Hi RehabMan, tried the url you provide above, but still, no HDMI output.. I only get :

- 2 Line out <-- i dont know what is this, since it doesnt seems to refer my jack port
- Internal Speaker <-- It changes to Headphone if i plug my speaker or headphone, both of them are works properly
- Digital Out <-- I dont have any Digital Out ( DP ) on my laptop

Still have no idea why the HDMI audio doesnt show up..

Below are my latest debug..

Attachments

• debug_3293.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 60
  • debug_3293.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 54
Hi RehabMan, tried the url you provide above, but still, no HDMI output.. I only get :

- 2 Line out <-- i dont know what is this, since it doesnt seems to refer my jack port
- Internal Speaker <-- It changes to Headphone if i plug my speaker or headphone, both of them are works properly
- Digital Out <-- I dont have any Digital Out ( DP ) on my laptop

Still have no idea why the HDMI audio doesnt show up..

Below are my latest debug..

Try AppleALC.kext from Y50 repo (see my github).
Add alc-connector-patch-disable property to config.plist/Devices/Properties/PciRoot(0)/PciRoot(3,0) as you see in Y50 config.plist.

Also, the ioreg you attached has no HDMI device connected. No HDMI audio expected without HDMI device connected.

Hi @RehabMan,

Tried your suggestion above but still no luck,
And it seems that the 'layout-id' patch didnt work, because no matter what number i put in on PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x03,0) & PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0) , when i look into IOREG HDAU@3 , the layout-id is always 07 00 00 00

This is my latest debug information, Config, and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul ( maybe helps you to define my issue )

Attachments

• config.plist
    16.1 KB · Views: 53
  • debug_14151.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 76
  • AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.zip
    622.7 KB · Views: 52
And it seems that the 'layout-id' patch didnt work, because no matter what number i put in on PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x03,0) & PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0) , when i look into IOREG HDAU@3 , the layout-id is always 07 00 00 00

As expected.
AppleALC takes whatever you inject in layout-id and transfers to alc-layout-id, then rewrites layout-id=7 or the value you specify with kernel flag alcapplid.

This is my latest debug information, Config, and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul ( maybe helps you to define my issue )

Still your ioreg shows no HDMI device connected.

You should not be patching AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.
You should probably start over with a fresh install (because your kextcache shows quite a mess).

Refer to the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Hi @RehabMan

Thankyou verymuch
Hi!

From where exactly you got the AppleIntelFrameBufferAzul?

Im having same problem like you.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back