Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! RehabMan,

I have been following your post and tried hard to get my i3-4340's HD4400 to work with my El Capitan installation, but so far no success. I would be appreciated if you could help me look at my Clover config and ioreg attached.

Note that I have tried to get the device id of my HD4400 injected, but it seems to be not working. Any suggestions would be really thankful.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg.zip
    563.5 KB · Views: 99
  • CLOVER.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 96
Hi! RehabMan,

I have been following your post and tried hard to get my i3-4340's HD4400 to work with my El Capitan installation, but so far no success. I would be appreciated if you could help me look at my Clover config and ioreg attached.

Note that I have tried to get the device id of my HD4400 injected, but it seems to be not working. Any suggestions would be really thankful.

Thanks in advance.

Remove all Clover DSDT autopatches (config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes).

One or more of them is interfering...

Remove all Clover DSDT autopatches (config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes).

One or more of them is interfering...

Oh God !! What you suggested just made my screen came up to life.

After 3 days of trials and error, you enlightened me and put me out of misery in just one short answer!
You are the necessary piece to my puzzle. I really appreciate your help, and I know a lot others do too.

Thank you very much again and keep up the good work. :clap::clap:

Can I use a HDMI to VGA converter to use the digital connection.Thanks in advance!

Can I use a HDMI to VGA converter to use the digital connection.Thanks in advance!

If it is an "active" adapter... yes (assuming it actually works).

Other than a different way to enable HDMI audio (for unsupported HDAU devices), nothing is changed here.

And the hotplug issue has nothing to do with HDMI-audio (AFAIK)... It is likely some other framebuffer issue.
Is possible to enable graphics my HD 4200 with id 0x0402 whit this system? my cpu is a celeron g1820.

Is possible to enable graphics my HD 4200 with id 0x0402 whit this system? my cpu is a celeron g1820.

Celeron/Pentium graphics are not supported.

Hmm, I think my post got knocked down. Anyways.. I could really use a help. I've successfully installed 10.11 on my office pc, copied the fakepciid kext together with the intelhd4600_4400 kext on clover efi and edited the fakeid in clover config to 0x04128086. I've got the right vram in sys pref and right resolution thanks to my dp to hdmi. Problem is, I got no transparency at all. Animations tend to lag its as if it has no graphics acceleration at all.. Help? Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back