- FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- BIOS IGPU as primary

but whenever i add this:
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
the progressbar halts and doesn't proceeds. in verbose its stuck at:
DSMOS has arrived
then something about... [Bluetooth transport controller]
usually after this the mousecursor is loaded, but it doesn't shows up. if i boot removing FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086 in devices tag, it boots up normally.

thanks. my config.plist:

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.5 KB · Views: 198
From your previous post i have:
- config.plist/Devices/Inject/Intel=true
- FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- BIOS IGPU as primary

but whenever i add this:
the progressbar halts and doesn't proceeds. in verbose its stuck at:
DSMOS has arrived
then something about... [Bluetooth transport controller]
usually after this the mousecursor is loaded, but it doesn't shows up. if i boot removing FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086 in devices tag, it boots up normally.

thanks. my config.plist:

Are you using a digital connection from the motherboard to the monitor? DVI/DP/HDMI? VGA is not supported.

Hi everyone,

I just built my hackintosh with i3-4160 on Asus H81M-C. I installed OS X El-capitan and everything works fine except the graphics. Same as others, it recognises as HD4400 but I'm only getting 7mb of VRAM, hence it gives me flickering screen all the time. I installed El-Capitan using Tony's guide so first I installed using Multibeast and post-installation with Clover.

Another problem is, I am new to Clover so I really need a step-by-step guide to install the kext and what need to be changed in the config.plist. So would anyone be able to help me to sort out this problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

I am desperately waiting for the answer to this HD4400 problem. Thank you very much.

P.S: IF I must install Yosemite instead of El-Capitan, I am willing to do it as well since I still have Yosemite installer. But I would really love to use El-Capitan for my OS.

Hi everyone,

I just built my hackintosh with i3-4160 on Asus H81M-C. I installed OS X El-capitan and everything works fine except the graphics. Same as others, it recognises as HD4400 but I'm only getting 7mb of VRAM, hence it gives me flickering screen all the time. I installed El-Capitan using Tony's guide so first I installed using Multibeast and post-installation with Clover.

Another problem is, I am new to Clover so I really need a step-by-step guide to install the kext and what need to be changed in the config.plist. So would anyone be able to help me to sort out this problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

I am desperately waiting for the answer to this HD4400 problem. Thank you very much.

P.S: IF I must install Yosemite instead of El-Capitan, I am willing to do it as well since I still have Yosemite installer. But I would really love to use El-Capitan for my OS.

Read post #1.

Requirements:
config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
if set, config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id to correct value (0x0d220003 common value for desktop, also the default)
config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext
64mb DVMT-prealloc in BIOS
IGPU enabled
IGPU priority

Hi RehabMan,

I appreciate your quick response. I have a problem though, I am not entirely confident in typing those kexts. And I am entirely a newbie with clover and hackintosh so I do not know how to install kexts too. Would you mind showing me how to do it?

Thank you very much and I apologise in advance for the problems I may have caused.

Hi RehabMan,

I appreciate your quick response. I have a problem though, I am not entirely confident in typing those kexts. And I am entirely a newbie with clover and hackintosh so I do not know how to install kexts too. Would you mind showing me how to do it?

Thank you very much and I apologise in advance for the problems I may have caused.

No "kexts"... to "type". Part of it is configuring Clover correctly. Other part is installing kexts (use Kext Wizard). And then you need correct BIOS settings.

Okay, I will try first and give you any update. Thank you very much in advance.

No "kexts"... to "type". Part of it is configuring Clover correctly. Other part is installing kexts (use Kext Wizard). And then you need correct BIOS settings.

Hi RehabMan,

So I have understood the guide and I did all the steps mentioned. I am still getting 7MB of VRAM though. BIOS settings have been set up as well per instruction. Do you happen to know what could be wrong?

I have attached the IOreg, config.plist, and also files using patchmatric.

I believe you could help me fix this. :)

View attachment RehabMan.zipView attachment Herni’s iMac.zipView attachment config.plist.zip

Hi RehabMan,

So I have understood the guide and I did all the steps mentioned. I am still getting 7MB of VRAM though. BIOS settings have been set up as well per instruction. Do you happen to know what could be wrong?

I have attached the IOreg, config.plist, and also files using patchmatric.

I believe you could help me fix this. :)

View attachment 159508View attachment 159507View attachment 159506

You're not booting with the config.plist you attached.

From your bootlog (extracted from ioreg):
Code:
0:109  0:000  KextsToPatch: 1 requested
0:109  0:000  KextsToPatch 0: AppleAHCIPort (External icons patch) Kext bin patch, data len: 8

This means, in the config.plist you booted with, you have a config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch section (with a single patch).

Yet in the config.plist you attached to your reply, there is no KextsToPatch section.

In addition, the ioreg shows no device-id injection.

Conclusion: You're not using a config.plist with the FakeID config.

Thanks RehabMan,

It is now fully working. This is my cheapest build of hackintosh. Never thought I would have a mac operating system with this really tight budget.

Once again, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back