Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get my HD4400 working in OS X 10.9 but nothing seems to help. The CPU is i3-4150 with HD4400 graphics card. In graphics it still says "Display 64 MB of Shared System Memory".

I am attaching the boot loader config. I'll be very thankful if anyone help me with this. Thanks in advance!

Please read the Rules :
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation

How much memory have you allocated to integrated graphics in your BIOS ?

Thanks for replying so quickly! In BIOS i've allocated 64MB to integrated graphics.

Thanks for replying so quickly! In BIOS i've allocated 64MB to integrated graphics.

That's why it says "Display 64 MB of Shared System Memory"

Then what should i do now to make it work??

I have tried to install OS X 10.9.0 again by changing BIOS's integrated graphics and followed post #1. But it still shows "Display 64 MB of Shared System Memory" and the screen fades now and then. I have attached a copy of IoReg and boot loader config. Please help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 8.14.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 8.14.08 AM.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Rifat’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    590 bytes · Views: 217
I am trying to get my HD4400 working in OS X 10.9 but nothing seems to help. The CPU is i3-4150 with HD4400 graphics card. In graphics it still says "Display 64 MB of Shared System Memory".

I am attaching the boot loader config. I'll be very thankful if anyone help me with this. Thanks in advance!

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

I have tried to install OS X 10.9.0 again by changing BIOS's integrated graphics and followed post #1. But it still shows "Display 64 MB of Shared System Memory" and the screen fades now and then. I have attached a copy of IoReg and boot loader config. Please help!

IGPDeviceID is supported only by Chimera. Your ioreg shows you're using Chameleon.

I've changed the bootloader to Chimera from Chameleon. Now it can recognize the graphics but still shows "Intel HD Graphics 64 MB of Shared System Memory". I'm attaching my new IoReg and org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 11.16.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 11.16.31 PM.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Rifat’s Mac Pro.zip
    313.8 KB · Views: 73
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    640 bytes · Views: 217
I've changed the bootloader to Chimera from Chameleon. Now it can recognize the graphics but still shows "Intel HD Graphics 64 MB of Shared System Memory". I'm attaching my new IoReg and org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Your org.chameleon.Boot.plist is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back