Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in safe mode it doesn't boot too. I have takes screenshots while trying to boot in safe mode. And marked with an arrow that there is a "DSMOS has arrived" sign. So, to get the information you asked in last post, I used a flashcard with Clover 364... just to boot a computer.

How do you collect ioreg if it doesn't boot?

I told you that I used my rescue flashcard with older Clover to boot, but installed clover is 3763, latest. As I said at the beginning system runs well on any clover version except last one's (I've tested 3763, 3751, 3726). On 3625, 3650 it runs good. Seems like there were some changes in latest versions of Clover, that doesn't work with existing way of enabling hd 4400.

I told you that I used my rescue flashcard with older Clover to boot, but installed clover is 3763, latest. As I said at the beginning system runs well on any clover version except last one's (I've tested 3763, 3751, 3726). On 3625, 3650 it runs good. Seems like there were some changes in latest versions of Clover, that doesn't work with existing way of enabling hd 4400.

Using Clover v3761 here. Of course, I don't have the same hardware as you, and I'm not using the same Clover setup as you. I tend to avoid CsmVideoDxe and use OsxAptioFix instead of OsxAptioFix2.

But your problem seems to be more with Clover (or your Clover setup) than with anything specific regarding FakePCIID kexts and 10.12.

Last edited:
I've deleted CsmVideoDxe and replaced OsxAptioFix2 with OsxAptioFix as you said- result is completely the same. As I read in different resources there is no problems with mobile hd 4400, only with desktop version. You are the last hope!!) Otherwise we could say that desktop 4400 is not compatible with newest clover and Sierra.

I've deleted CsmVideoDxe and replaced OsxAptioFix2 with OsxAptioFix as you said- result is completely the same. As I read in different resources there is no problems with mobile hd 4400, only with desktop version. You are the last hope!!) Otherwise we could say that desktop 4400 is not compatible with newest clover and Sierra.

Use Clover that works.

If you find the two versions where Clover works vs. doesn't work, you can look at the commit log on sourceforge and propose to the Clover team how/why it is broken.

There is no choice but to use older clover and stay with El Capitan without any chance for Sierra. And that is sad. Thats is goddam not fair. Even hd 4000 can have Sierra, and 4400 cannot.

There is no choice but to use older clover and stay with El Capitan without any chance for Sierra. And that is sad. Thats is goddam not fair. Even hd 4000 can have Sierra, and 4400 cannot.

I don't get the issue... I have used Sierra with Clover v3625.

But everyone say and in the instructions they say that only latest clover should be used with Sierra. So I'm little bit scary to upgrade with older Clover...

But everyone say and in the instructions they say that only latest clover should be used with Sierra. So I'm little bit scary to upgrade with older Clover...

You should test Sierra first with a fresh install to a second partition anyway.

Attached EFI/CLOVER folder. I've pressed F4 on main CLOVER screen, but nothing happened.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back