Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
has anyone found away to get rid of these screen artifacts with intel hd 3000.. i have try many ways i turned my over clock off, no results
tried FakeSMC v4.2 no luck tried with the HW monitor tool and still nothing also tried with 4gb ram instead of 8, and tried "tweaking" the VRAM..

if anyone knows a fix for this please help me.

I have done some extensive testing a while ago and the only way to eliminate artefacts was by disabling KernelCache on both of my systems.

You can find the details here:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?p=366025#p366025

Meanwhile I have upgraded to Chimera 1.9.2 and FakeSMC (v4.2rev609) from Multibeast 4.4 but still need to keep KernelCache disabled in order to avoid artefacts.

thanks Inspector42 i am trying your idea now. will let you know how it goes.

****UPDATE****

i tried with kernalcache disabled and my computer is going slow idk if its becuase of my overclock but, on a good note my screen artifacts are no more, been 2hours of testing.

****UPDATE****

after roughly 4-5 hours im seeing lines again... i hope the Team fixes this "hopefully with mountain lion"

am i the only one that is experiencing "freeze ups" when i try to watch any kind of movie or even youtube

I have none on my HD3000 from Z68-UD3H-B3, are you check mac mini in multi beast ? What is the version of your Lion, mine 10.7.4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back